Mindfulness Video 2: Meditation - Choosing a Mantra
Welcome to the second of five Video Blogs on Mindfulness and Meditation. This second Video in the series introduces how to choose a Mantra to complement your Meditation Practice. If you haven't watched the first video in the series head there now then continue with this edition when you're finished.
- 'I am Love', inspired by a feeling)
- 'I Approve of Myself', inspired by the author Louise Hay
- 'I am Fearless', inspired by the I am Fearless Mala by Mala Earth
- 'Soham', said 'so-hum' Sanskrit translates to 'I am That'
- 'Breathing In, I am br Breathing In. Breathing Out, I am Breathing Out', inspired by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Choose a Mantra
- Sit with it for 3-5 minutes daily
Previous Video > Meditation Video 1 : 5 Tips to get you Started
Next Video > Meditation Video 2: Using a Mala