Shipping, Exchanges and Returns Policy
Products and Product Packaging
- MALA EARTH suppliers use only the highest quality Rudraksha available on the Market and guarantee their authenticity.
- They use matching precious and semi-precious gemstones.
- They use only .925 sterling silver, 22k gold vermeil, gold plated silver and other precious metals.
- Every piece comes individually wrapped in a jewellery bag/pouch with card enclosed, no pricing is shown on the item tag, so it can be given as a Gift.
Production and Shipping
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. Temporary amendments and deviations from this schedule will be posted on the FAQ page.
- Shipping details, timeframes and updates can be found on the Shipping Info page.
- All shipping costs, applicable duties, and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- MALA EARTH ships via New Zealand Post at current market rates.
- MALA EARTH is not responsible for any unanticipated in-transit delays or for any lost or stolen packages once an Order is shipped.
- The risk of loss is passed onto the purchaser once an item is delivered to the shipping carrier. MALA EARTH is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
Exchanges and Returns
- Upon delivery, carefully inspect packaging and all items received. All sales are final, with the following exceptions:
- We offer exchanges on items received that show manufacturing defects. In such case, MALA EARTH will be responsible for all return shipping costs as well as the shipping costs for exchanged items.
- We offer exchanges or returns on items that are the incorrect size. In such cases, THE CUSTOMER will be responsible for all return shipping costs as well as the shipping costs for exchanged items.
- To be considered valid, all claims must be made in writing and received within 5 days of delivery date.
- Prior to the exchange, the customer must submit our Exchanges and Returns Form and receive confirmation of acceptance for exchange from MALA EARTH before shipping returned merchandise to us.
- MALA EARTH is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred through shipping.
- Subsequent to the initial 5-day Claim period noted above, MALA EARTH does not accept returns or exchanges on purchased items unless agreed in writing.
- In such a case, a customer must return the agreed upon pieces to MALA EARTH New Zealand at customers expense. Credit will be applied towards the exchange and a 20% re-stocking fee applies.
- We will not accept merchandise for exchange or return that has been worn, used, altered or damaged due to use.