Do you ship outside of New Zealand?
We currently only deliver within NZ. Mala Earth is the NZ distributor for Aum Rudraksha Designs. If you are located elsewhere, please refer to their website to find a distributor in your country.
When will my order be shipped?
Orders placed on a weekday will be shipped the next business day.
Orders placed over the weekend or on a public holiday will be shipped on the first available business day.
What are the estimated delivery times?
Delivery times vary depending on which shipping option you choose.
- For Standard Post - 3 to 4 business days
- For Rural Delivery - please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days to Standard Post time
- For CourierPost - 1 to 3 business days
Estimated delivery times provided commence from date of dispatch and are a guideline only. We are not responsible for items arriving after that time frame.
How much are shipping costs?
We offer 3 shipping options:
- Standard Post with Tracking $5
- CourierPost to Major Towns & Cities (Weekdays only) $7
- Rural Delivery with Tracking $9
Shipping costs are generated at the checkout for your review before placing an order. Shipping costs are subject to change depending on market rates.
What shipping service do you use?
We use NZ Post and CourierPost to delivery your order.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that will include a tracking number with a link to the online tracking tools for your shipment. This tracking number will only display information once the order has been collected and scanned by the courier.
Orders sent via Standard Post or Rural Delivery will receive the following scan updates:
- Collected from sender: When your item has been lodged at a NZ Post retail outlet
- Delivered: When your item has been safely delivered by the local postie
Orders sent via CourierPost will receive the following scan updates:
- Collected from sender: When the item has been lodged at a NZ Post retail outlet
- Parcel Delayed: In the unlikely event that your item is delayed or misdirected
- Out for Delivery: When your item is with our courier driver for delivery
- Delivered: When the item has been safely delivered by the local courier driver
Please note: the risk of loss is passed onto the purchaser once an item is delivered to the shipping carrier. Mala Earth is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please visit the Shipping, Exchanges & Returns Policy page for more information.
Need more information about shipping?
Please email us at email@example.com before placing your order.